As an experienced Immigration Lawyer who is also an immigrant herself, Attorney Venessa Masterson can assist you with a wide range of complex immigration issues. Attorney Masterson strives to provide exceptional representation and advocacy in all areas of immigration, visa and citizenship law. From deportation to citizenship, her office has a proven track record of success and is ready to work tirelessly to help you achieve your immigration goals. Navigating through Immigration Court and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is complex and can be very overwhelming without the experience and skill of an effective immigration lawyer on your side. At the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates, we provide quality and aggressive representation and can help you to prepare for and implement the best strategy to attain your immigration-related goals. Because of our many successes, many of our immigration cases come to us through referrals from existing clients and other attorneys.
Immigration Services we provide include:
- Family Based Immigration
- Family Visas
- Marriage Visas
- Work Permits
- Immigration Court
- Green Cards
- Removal (Deportation Defense)Proceedings
- Removal of Conditional Residency
- Hardship Waivers
- Consular Processing
- Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship
- Asylum, Refugees, Protection for Persons Fleeing Persecution
- Family-Related Visas for Fiancées, Spouses, Children of U.S. Citizens
- K-1 Visas – Fiancee of US Citizen
- K-3 Visas – Spouse of US Citizen
- V Visas – Spouse / Child of Lawful Permanent Resident
MATTERS RELATING TO PROCESSING SUCH AS:
- Travel and Re-Entry Documents
- Employment Authorization
- Social Security Cards
- Driver’s Licenses & REAL ID Act
PRECEEDINGS BEFORE IMMIGRATION COURT, SUCH AS:
- Relief from Deportation / Removal
- Petitions to Re-Open Deportation / Removal Orders
- Bond Hearings – Release from Immigration Custody
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We take your case very personal and we are thorough, dependable and Professional in every sense of the word.
- Our no-nonsense approach means we take the time to make sure you are properly prepared before you attend your interview, a very crucial endeavor in the immigration proceeding, which can potentially mean the difference between approval and denial.
- You have our personal attention from start to finish, which means there is no room for confusion at any stage in the proceeding.
- We believe honesty is the best policy, as such, we never offer you false hope. We assess your particular situation and give you clear facts to help you make an educated decision.
- Our fees are very reasonable and we provide you with suitable payment plans that YOU can afford to make.
- We Aim to please Give us a Call and Let Us Put Our Years of Experience and Aggressive Tactics to Work For You!We Are Located Right Off The Lowell Connector, At :385 Gorham Street, Suite 2, Lowel, Massachusetts
Telephone: 978-323-7880 Facsimile: 978-323-7886
- As defined by Federal Law, the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Thematerial presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required.