We Can Help You Start Living A Debt Free Stress Free Life Today!
Are you over your head in debt? Afraid to answer your phone because creditors keep calling? Being sued as a result of a debt you owe? Facing foreclosure? Then you are not alone! Times are tough and we all deserve a second chance. Bankruptcy may be able to give you that fresh start you deserve. If you are considering filing for Bankruptcy, knowing the type of Bankruptcy that is right for you requires an analysis of your particular financial situation. As such, you need the guidance of an experienced attorney on your side. We at the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates have successfully represented consumers who are struggling as a result of financial hardships. And we have the knowledge, experience, and resources to guide you into making the best decision for your particular situation.
Some of the services we provide are:
- A thorough analysis of your debt situation
- Determining your property exemptions
- Ascertaining your eligibility for Chapter 7
- Advice on whether or not to reaffirm any debts
- Assistance from start to finish in preparing all the necessary forms
By filing Bankruptcy, you will be able to do the following:
- Stop all harassing phone calls through an automatic stay order
- Stop foreclosures and repossessions and keep your home or car
- Eliminate all or most of your debt
- Stop Wage garnishments and bank freeze of your assets
- Reaffirm certain debts that are important
- Get a fresh start and begin to quickly build your credit again
- Stop lawsuits and court appearances
- Stop bill and collection actions
- Prevent attachment to your property
- Keep your retirement accounts such as 401K/IRA/Pensions
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We take your case very personal and we are thorough, dependable and professional in every sense of the word.
- You have our personal attention from start to finish, which means there is no room for confusion at any stage in the proceeding.
- We believe honesty is the best policy, as such, we never offer you false hope. We assess your particular situation and give you clear facts to help you make an educated decision.
- We have the experience you need to obtain the best outcome for you.
- We won’t file you case unless we are certain all your debtors have been included in your petition. This prevents you from being responsible for debts that should have been discharged.
- We provide you with a dos and don’t list in order to make educated decisions before filing, in order to prevent your case from being dismissed.
- Our fees are very affordable and we provide you with suitable payment plans that are manageable for you.
- We aim to please and you won’t be disappointed.
Give us a call today and let us put our years of experience and aggressive tactics to work for you!
We are located right off The Lowell Connector at:
385 Gorham Street, Suite 1, Lowel, Massachusetts
Telephone: (978) 323-7880
What Is The Difference Between A Chapter 7 And Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy is usually the best way to quickly get rid of unsecured debts like credit cards, loans, utility and medical bills without any payment to your creditors, but it has an income limit. Meaning the amount of income, you earned may disqualify you from being eligible to file this chapter of bankruptcy…Read More
As defined by Federal Law, the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required.
Call Us Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation