Divorce proceedings can be emotionally stressful and very challenging due to the social, financial and emotional impacts for everyone in the family. For many of us, our family life, the relationships with those we hold very dearly, form the foundation of who we are. As such, families going through the divorce process and custody battles face complicated decisions that are often difficult to make. In these difficult times, parents and spouses are forced to make tough decisions and must consider the best interests of their children, which can lead to uncertainty. In times like these, a good family law attorney can make a difference. At the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates, we take a highly personalized approach to the practice of family law. We listen to your concerns, help you understand your rights, explain the various custody arrangements within the law, and help you formulate the best possible plan in order to obtain the results you deserve. Additionally, we handle your divorce, child support and custody cases with sensitivity, flexibility and the rationality they demand in the most economical fashion.
We Can Help You With The Following Services:
- File for Either a Contested or an Uncontested Divorce
- Contempt Actions on Divorce Judgments
- Modification of Divorce Judgments
- File for Custody of Your Child
- Annulment of Your Marriage
- Guardianships of Adults and Minors
- File for a New Child Support Order
- Modify an Existing Child Support Order
- File for Visitation of Your Child
- Modify an Existing Visitation Arrangement
- Property and Asset Division
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Name Changes
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We take your case very personal and we are thorough, dependable and professional in every sense of the word.
- You have our personal attention from start to finish, which means there is no room for confusion at any stage in the proceeding.
- We believe honesty is the best policy, as such, we never offer you false hope. We assess your particular situation and give you clear facts to help you make an educated decision.
- Our fees are very reasonable and we provide you with suitable payment plans that YOU can afford to make.
- We have the experience you need to obtain the best outcome for you.
We aim to please. Give us a call and let us put our years of experience and aggressive tactics to work for you!
We are located right off The Lowell Connector at:
385 Gorham Street, Suite 1, Lowel, Massachusetts
Telephone: (978) 323-7880 Facsimile: 978-323-7886
Call Us Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation