Real Estate Closings
Real estate is the biggest investment most of us will make in our life time. As such, it is important that you have an experienced real estate attorney on your side from start to finish who will guide you and make your best interest their number #1 priority. At the Law Offices of Venessa Masterson & Associates, that is our goal for you. We provide quality, diligent and aggressive representation and we will guide you from start to finish. Real Estate Law is our specialty and we successfully represent Buyers, Sellers, and all Lenders in Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions almost on a daily basis.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell a house, or you are a home owner looking to refinance your current mortgage, or a home owner struggling financially and facing foreclosure? We CAN help you!
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- We will help you prepare an offer or thoroughly review your offer before presenting it to seller;
- We can either prepare a Purchase and Sale Agreement that comprehensively protects your interest, or review and modify one already prepared by your agent;
- Make any changes and/or additions in the agreement to protect your interest before asking you to sign;
- We will accompany you to the closing and review every document with you before they are signed;
- Review the deed provided by seller to make sure you are accepting title in the manner most beneficial to you;
- We can also act as your title company. Meaning we will perform a full title examination on the property, to make sure that the title you will be receiving from Seller is clean and conduct the entire closing for you and your bank or mortgage lender.
- We can help you get your house listed on the market;
- We will help you prepare a Purchase and Sale Agreement;
- Thoroughly review any offer and Purchase and Sale Agreement if one has already been prepared;
- Make any changes and/or additions in the agreement to protect your interest;
- We will not allow you to sign the agreement until it is in your best interest;
- Prepare the deed for your buyer;
- Help you cure any title defects that could prevent you from selling your property;
- If your house is worth less than is owed or you are having problems keeping up with your mortgage, we can represent you in negotiating a short sale with your mortgage holder;
- Prepare all necessary documents to effectuate a short sale;
Give us a call today and let us put our years of experience and aggressive tactics to work for you!
We are located right off The Lowell Connector at:
385 Gorham Street, Suite 1, Lowel, Massachusetts
Telephone: (978) 323-7880 Facsimile: 978-323-7886
Should My Attorney Draft A Purchase and Sales Agreement Or Can I use A Standard Agreement?
It is never advisable to use a standard agreement because no two transactions are ever alike and a standard agreement may not speak to your specific needs. Typically, if I am representing you as a buyer’s attorney, the seller’s attorney or realtor would prepare a draft agreement…Read More
What Are Escrow And Prepaid Expenses In Real Estate?
The matter of escrow and prepaid expenses will depend on whether we are addressing the buyer’s or seller’s responsibilities because in a real estate transaction, they are distinct and separate. All states are different, but in Massachusetts, prepaid expenses can involve items that have already been paid in advance by the sellers…Read More
Call Us Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation